At Woolf Realty, our concierge team will help make your life easier. We will recommend neighborhoods that fit your lifestyle, family or investment goals. Woolf Realty will take care of all the nuts and bolts of real estate, so you don’t have to. We will be able to answer any question or concerns you may have.
What is the difference between a real estate concierge and real estate agent?
A real estate agent has the mindset of “always making a sale”. A real estate concierge places the client’s needs, above all else.
You’ll know when you find a concierge that fits well with you and your family. It’s similar to falling in love; you will know exactly when it happens.
What can we do for you?
We will make ourselves available at all times and will respond to you as soon as possible.
- We take care of the people, the paper, the money, the inspection. We supervise the work, give referrals and advertise. We show and sell the house. We will
- juggle all aspects of the process, you may not want to handle.
- Broker/owner is at your disposal.
- We will handle every aspect for you. From first meeting to closing.
- We know every customer is not the same. We assess the customers’ needs and wants and create a personalized service plan for each customer.
- We pay close attention to detail.
- We create your own Strategic Marketing Plan (SMP)
- We offer our network of professionals to you.
- We can talk about the schools, parks and shops you would like to be near.
- We will show you reports: whether it’s on crime, demographics or the history of the house.