Sell Your Home in Palm Beach County
Selling your home can be easy. Let our experienced staff help you make it happen.
Woolf Realty, Inc. is a team of local real estate experts ready to reveal the secrets of how we can help you sell your home. From setting the price to creating marketing campaigns for traditional media and Web, we’ve got a proven plan that will match your home with the right buyers for the right price. We are committed to fast, professional, and courteous personal service to help you understand and feel at ease throughout the home selling process. Our trained and certified agents specialize in the Palm Beach County real estate market and are prepared to sell your home to the right buyer for the best price.
Are you selling your home?
Well, that can be one of the toughest decisions you have to make! There is a lot of emotion & factors when making that decision.
- We make selling your home simple for you. We will meet with you and your family for free- no strings attached. A listing appointment takes 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- We preview your home & talk to you about your concerns.
- We will listen to you.
- We will deliver a professional valuation for you to keep, with a seller’s net sheet of all the costs.
- I want to emphasize that we are a non-pressure sales team. We will always email you every offer in writing with the price, terms, and a seller’s net sheet. You will have plenty of time to review this important information.
- We provide multiple solutions, for every situation.
- We coordinate honest and fair deals.
- We will be present at every show, or otherwise as directed by you.
- We will provide you with great service and marketing that will represent your property at its’ best. This marketing will go out to thousands of people on social media, direct mail, and all the big websites.
- We will communicate with you at least weekly. We are always available by text, email, Zoom, and phone. If we missed your call, we will respond back promptly.
- We will have fun open houses if you like & we will listen to your advice and ideas.
- Complete listing paperwork
- Evaluate the home & take detailed notes (features and systems)
- Make a list of the things that need to be done
- We will schedule a professional photographer (inside/out, aerial & video)
- Create a short video
- Create a walk-through video (virtual tour)
- Create a floorplan for the house
- Receive completed photos (this can take 5-7 days)
- Creating an MLS listing (1-2 days)
- Write a description of the property
- Review the MLS listing
- The listing goes live (syndication to the major real estate sites)
- The seller gets a copy of your listing (If any errors we can correct it asap)
- From signing your listing to going live to MLS (est. 7-14 days)
- Starting the marketing campaign (some will be done multiple times)
- Facebook Ad
- Instagram Ad
- LinkedIn post
- Facebook posts & reels
- Instagram posts & reels
- Youtube video
- Youtube shorts post
- Install a professional real estate sign
- Create brochures
- Set up showing appointments
- Weekly updates
- Receive offers / present offers / negotiate offers
- Accept an offer/sale pending
- Process executed contract (email to seller)
- Order title insurance
- Confirm important dates (email to seller)
- Confirm escrow deposit is made (email to seller)
- Schedule the home inspection (1-2 hours)
- Review the inspection report and request from the buyer
- Schedule & prep the appraiser (1-2 hours)
- Follow up on buyer’s loan approval (15-30 days)
- Schedule the closing (at my office or title company)
- Seller reviews the closing statement (line-by-line breakdown)
- Seller to fill out the wiring instructions
- Seller to confirm wiring instructions at closing
- On closing day, the property is empty & clean (bring your driver’s license)
Need Home Services?
We have you covered. There are so many hassles like home repairs, cleaning, and odd jobs. We started our home services with one home in 2019 and we’ve been successful with multiple customers since then!
- Key updates will help your home present in the best way possible
- Our home services helped our sellers capture the buyer and receive a higher price point!
- It is essential to present the home in its best light and that’s what we do. In the 2023 market, it’s that much more important to present well for every show.
- You will have a project manager to ensure to oversee your project and ensure that things get done right and in a timely manner.
- We do written estimates for all work to be done. We collect a 50% deposit at acceptance and the balance on completion. We will manage the project and make sure it gets done right.
- Staging & Virtual staging
- Pressure washing & painting
- Cleaning inside / outside
- Home repairs & maintenance
- Pool service & repairs
- Sprinklers repairs
- Floor cleaning & repairs
- Junk removal
- Roof repairs & sealing
- Air Conditioning Maintenance
- Boxing & packing